Corporate Conferences & Retreats at The Painted Pony Resort
Company retreats can be game-changing milestones that redefine teams, bring the best in top and emerging leaders, and position organizations to take the next step confidently and successfully. Imagine your next strategic meeting with a clearly defined purpose, effectively executed in a setting that encourages creative participation free of distractions.
The Painted Pony Resort can help your team achieve that success!
We provide transportation, premium lodging, meals and fun activities on and off the resort.
• Transportation from either Tucson Airport or El Paso Airport to and from the Resort
• Continental Breakfast Each Day
• 1 hour open bar reception prior to dinner featuring wines from local vineyards
• Dinner each night. Enjoy a cowboy cookout your last night upon request
• Basic room cleaning service each day
• Hiking Event Included
• Other activities at an additional charge:
• Guided Birding Tour
• Caving at Crystal Cave
• Local Calf Roping
• Horseback Riding
• Wine and Cheese Tasting from Local Winery
• GPS Treasure Hunt
Call us if you don’t need transportation or want to add lunch or need other customization.
Of course, you always have access to the following activities at PPR at no additional charge:
Lounging by the pool Horseshoes
Soaking in Hot Tub Water Polo
Ping Pong Bocce Ball
Star Gazing Ladder Toss Game
Relaxing by the patio fireplace Basketball
Pool Table Ping Pong Table